
These are just a few shots of feeding the dolphins and other Sea World pictures. Also a few more from the Disney portion of the trip. During spring break we just could not stay away from Disney, so we hit Downtown Disney (very cool) a few times and braved the crowds and did Animal Kingdom on the Saturday before Easter. We survived the masses in great fashion and even squeezed in a quick trip to Epcot, too. I think that I'm enjoying Disney more as I am not quite as worried about losing one of my children-- they do a pretty good job of keeping up with Dad. Dad in the front, Mom in the back, all the kids in between. I do think we will keep Bella in a stroller until she's about 9 as we still have lots of stuff to schlep around. I just like to be prepared : )
No comments:
Post a Comment