
O.K., I just had to post this for Chanelle's benefit. Her family has whole villages of custom made graham cracker houses that are quite amazing. We thought ours were good, but hers were amazing. I'm going to ask her if I can post pictures of hers, then perhaps she will feel that she must come rescue our projects and give us a class on how to do fancy ones!
Ha, ha, we simply cheat! First we use graham crackers instead of real gingerbread. Then we use hot glue to put the houses together - much faster than waiting for icing to dry. We just use the icing to decorate. So, that's the trick to making complicated "gingerbread" houses. I think yours looks great!
ReplyDelete-Chanelle
Now . . . I can't imagine that Grayson was not participating in this activity :) I suppose he was on military duty and that's why he missed it.
ReplyDelete