CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009



Sadly, summer vacation came to a screeching halt on Monday, August 10th with the arrival of the first day of school. More so this year than any other year, I just dreaded the day. Our summer was so busy and I enjoyed everyone so much that I did not want to turn over my time to the school! Of course, my BABY was starting kindergarten and that just made everything worse! She had had some apprehension over this whole transition-- actually I think she is just old enough and smart enough to realize that she had a good thing going with being home with mom all day. She also realized that she would be one of "them" when she got on the bus each morning and returned home with the masses as well. She made me promise that I would not go grocery shopping or get the car washed until she was home. (To be honest, the thought of going into the grocery store without my pal brings tears to my eyes.)


****This picture is not supposed to be vertical, that is not how it was saved, but that is how it keeps loading. I've spent 20 minutes trying to figure it out and I gave up. If anyone has tips, please share!




No comments:

Post a Comment