It is very cold here this morning and Sarah is heading out to the rest of a sleep over party held last night. (She wasn't allowed to sleep over at the hotel, but we did say she could go back in the morning to eat breakfast and swim again.) She is heading out in her pj's. "Sarah, what clothes did you pack?" "My short sleeve sweater shirt and jeans." "Do you realize it is very, very cold out this morning?" "Yes, that's why I'm bringing my coat." "It's really, really cold..." (I'm trying to get her to bring a sweatshirt or sweater, too.) "Yes, I know, that is why I'm wearing socks." O.K. then, her feet will be warm.....
You think thats bad...It is 12 degrees here on a good day, and Hannah thinks her Columbia fleece is "just fine". Can't get her to wear her winter coat for the life of me :)
ReplyDelete