CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Seattle

I had the luxury of zipping away for a quick 2 night trip to Seattle to visit one of my high school buddies! It was delightful to spend a weekend reminiscing on old times and catching up with the current stuff. However, I think I'm just getting too old for late, late nights and early mornings and then jet lag.....I feel like I've been run over by a truck! It was all worth it, though. Seattle is a very cool city and Bainbridge Island was just as cool. I can't wait to go back again and maybe take some of my family. I would love to go back to Pike's Place just to see the fish throwing I've heard all about......

I will say that it was nice to see the sun today- it has been A.W.O.L for sometime around here and certainly was missing in Seattle! I did hear that there were mountains surrounding the city, but, alas, they were cleverly disguised as low lying clouds for the duration of my stay!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your trip! I'm sure the family is glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete